Send your questions to email@example.com
Can I purchase from the online store and pick it up? Where is the local pick up?
Yes, you can purchase from the website and pick up locally, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stores that carry lisA fRosT:
- LuLu B. 10721 Skydance Drive Highlands Ranch Colorado
- Just Poppy In W62N595 Washington Ave. Cedarburg Wisconsin
- Nan's Hallmark 1065 Westlane Rd. Machesney Park Illinois
- Southern Luxe at home 4901 Seewee Rd. Awendaw South Carolina
- Hill's Hallmark 19 South Prospect Avenue Park Ridge Illinois
- North Shore Invitation Station 1705 Wildwood Ct. Glenview Illinois
- Westfield Pharmacy 103 South Union Street Westfield Indiana
- CGH Medical Center Auxiliary Gift Shop 240 Industrial Drive Sterling Illinois
- Avanti Foods P.O. Box 457 109 Depot St. Walnut Illinois Shady Lane Garden Center W172 N7388
- Shady Lane Menomonee Falls Wisconsin
- Off the Wall Gift Store 109 East 8th Street Tyler Texas
- Gil-Man Florist, Inc. P.O. Box 369 Creedmoor North Carolina In the Wind 410 WSW Loop 323 Tyler Texas
- Rhinestone Cowgirl 223 South Knoblock Street Stillwater Oklahoma
- Kim Taylor & Co 153 South Stratford road Winston-Salem North Carolina
- Christmas expressions 2214 west Lindsey Norman Oklahoma
- TAE Enterprises 20 Rockingham Ct Covington Georgia
- Bell's Seed Store 230 E Russel St. Fayetteville North Carolina
- Froggie's Full Sun 606 Southwest Drive Jonesboro Arkansas
- Too 2 Cute 15910 Augustin Landing Cypress Texas
- Sweet Boutique Gifts 8115 A-8117 Maryland Ave Clayton Missouri
- An Initial Impression 1035 Johnnie Dodds Blvd Ste. B10 Mt. Pleasant South Carolina
- Show Me Decorating 1135 Birch Hill San Antonio Texas
- Gehlhausen Floral, Gifts, Home Accents 735 S Green River Rd. Evansville Indiana
- Sign of the Aarow 9814 Clayton Road St Louis Missouri
- Flag Designs by Cheryl 4938-A Windy Hill Drive Raleigh Alabama
- Sunshine City 107 East Main Street Clinton South Carolina
- Dove Shops 3932 North 10th Avenue Pensacola Florida
- Best of Everything 3754 Tamiami Tr. N Naples Florida
- Dewey's Bakery 3840 Kimwell Drive Winston-Salem North Carolina
- Scatter Joy 1859 N Casaloma Drive Appleton Wisconsin
- To A T 15615 Pacific Street #107 Omaha Nebraska
- Max and Company 3805 50th Ste 214 Lubbock Texas
- Miss Caycee's Christmas Store 1012 Andrews Hwy Midland Texas
How do I buy hand- painted lisA fRosT originals?
Currently, the only place to buy originals is at the website and the Frost & Friends event. See www.frostandfriends.com
Will you have holiday items listed on the website at Frost & Friends?
Yes, we plan to have a variety of items ranging from originals to licensed products.
Is there a catalog that lists all lisA fRosT pieces currently available?
There is not a hard-copy consumer catalog that shows all available pieces -- however, the website captures a majority of the products in her licensed collection and several exclusive pieces.
How do I buy a piece I have seen on the Facebook page?
lisA fRost updates her Facebook Fan page often. Many times the pieces seen on Facebook are coming directly out of the studio. She may be asking for feedback, showcasing a product that may be in development... or perhaps be offering it for sale. Each entry will be post- specific.
Construction and Repair
What are the pieces made of?
Each lisA fRosT original piece is painted on canvas, by hand, in the studio. The originals are then sent to a factory to be reproduced exactly in the likeness of the original. For Banners, they are printed on a canvas vinyl in a high quality format that captures her brushstrokes and signature style. Each piece is individually hand-assembled.
What's the best way to repair a lisA fRosT Banner?
We make a solid effort to assure a high quality product. Occasionally a product may have become unglued, creased, or damaged in some way. The best way to repair a gluing issue is with a hot glue gun. For creasing, try laying heavy books atop the piece. For replacing ball fringe, try threading through the ball and securing with hot glue.
Can lisA fRosT Banners be displayed outdoors?
The Banners have many fabric elements such as a felt backing, satin ribbon, feathers, and fringes. These items are not weather resistant. Use your best judgement.
Can lisA fRosT create a custom piece for me/for my organization?
lisA fRosT would LOVE to... but due to time factors, we cannot create custom pieces for individuals or organizations. We’re usually able to suggest alternate existing piece from the collection to what’s requested. We keep all requests and letters. When creating a new product lisA fRost will take into consideration any and all suggestions.
How do I request a donation for my charitable organization?
Requests for donations must be submitted in writing at least three months prior to the event. They can be sent to email@example.com
Does lisA fRosT give annual scholarships to art students? How do I apply?
Yes, scholarships are given through the Frost & Friends event to the Summer in the Arts program at Northern Illinois University. The scholarships are open to students in grades 9-12 whom are passionate, talented and deserving of an art experience. Nominations are accepted through high school art teachers and guidance counselors and can be sent in the month of March to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a college art student, how do I apply for an internship?
Candidates are always considered for Internship in the lisA fRosT studio. A recommendation must accompany the applicant. All candidates must submit to a two-week trial period before final determination is made. Inquiries are welcomed; please send information to email@example.com
Does lisA fRosT offer art classes for adults and children?
lisA fRosT began her career as a certified art teacher and even received the “Teacher of the Year” award from 21st Century Magazine! Occasionally she offers specialty classes to adults and children. She will post announcements on this website and through her email newsletter.
When, where, and what time is lisA fRosT on TV?
lisA fRosT has a local guest television presence on the WIFR-CBS and WREX-NBC stations. She demonstrates creative ways to decorate, entertain and craft projects for the seasons. She is on the morning show prior to every holiday.