In a hurry this morning because you are headed out to the Polling Place?
Do you need a fast and healthy breakfast?
Well, here is a magically delicious idea.
Irish Oatmeal ala Frosty!
(Mc Cann's steel cut Irish Oatmeal is my "fave"...LOVE it!)
1. Make it cute and Americana...put it in a Mason jar!
2. Layer the bottom of the jar with a few freshly cut strawberries.
3. Mix and cook-up some water/milk and oats follow the directions on the can.
4. In a small saucepan place rinsed blackberries and blueberries and slightly mash along with 1/4 of sugar, cook on medium for a few minutes
5. Layer the oats atop the strawberries
6. Top with with the berries and juice
7. Add some milk and finish it off with a dollup of Greek Yogurt
Now your head is clear, your mind is sharp, and your tummy is full. Go get 'em!