In a hurry this morning because you are headed out to the Polling Place?
Do you need a fast and healthy breakfast?
Well, here is a magically delicious idea.
Irish Oatmeal ala Frosty!
(Mc Cann's steel cut Irish Oatmeal is my "fave"...LOVE it!)
1. Make it cute and Americana...put it in a Mason jar!
2. Layer the bottom of the jar with a few freshly cut strawberries.
3. Mix and cook-up some water/milk and oats follow the directions on the can.
4. In a small saucepan place rinsed blackberries and blueberries and slightly mash along with 1/4 of sugar, cook on medium for a few minutes
5. Layer the oats atop the strawberries
6. Top with with the berries and juice
7. Add some milk and finish it off with a dollup of Greek Yogurt
Now your head is clear, your mind is sharp, and your tummy is full. Go get 'em!
There is no place in the country like Miss Cayce's. It is the most magical place in the LAND! Thank you Miss Cayce's and West Texas for the fabulous FROSTY party this past weekend. Your land is rich in oil...but your people are richer in kindness and hospitality!!! Thank you, thank you for supporting my work, my mission to spread cheer throughout the LAND, for supporting my momma and her battle with Alzheimer's. The donations that you're making to the Alzheimer's Association are so generous.
Enter your email address below to join our mailing list and have our latest news and member-only deals delivered straight to your inbox.