Hey Miss Manners...ready to put that into action?
Let's get those holiday thank you notes out the door.
Here are some tips:
1. Write the note by hand. No Facebook, email, or text thank you's please.
2. Personalize the note somehow...stamps, smiley face, hand crafted...oooooowie!
3. Write about how you love it...how you'll use it...where it is right now.
4. Connect. Talk about the next time you'll see each other.
5. Sign off the same way every time. Love, lisA....or xox, lisA. What's yours?
There is no place in the country like Miss Cayce's. It is the most magical place in the LAND! Thank you Miss Cayce's and West Texas for the fabulous FROSTY party this past weekend. Your land is rich in oil...but your people are richer in kindness and hospitality!!! Thank you, thank you for supporting my work, my mission to spread cheer throughout the LAND, for supporting my momma and her battle with Alzheimer's. The donations that you're making to the Alzheimer's Association are so generous.
Enter your email address below to join our mailing list and have our latest news and member-only deals delivered straight to your inbox.