My daughter Libbie bakes again! She is channelling her creativity with this Blueberry Cupcake recipe. After posting this photo on Facebook, the owner of Sugarjones offered Libbie a job when she turns 16. Hahaha. Enjoy this creation...the FROSTing is to die for!
1 package 2 layer-size yellow cake mix
1 4-serving size package cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling
1 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 8 oz cream cheese cut into small pieces
2/3 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 4 serving size packages of Cheesecake instant pudding
2 cups of whipping cream
1 cup milk
graham cracker crumbs, blueberry pie filing, blueberry preserves or blueberry fruit
1. line 24 cupcake pan with paper bake cups
2. In a large bowl, beat cake mix. 1 box of pudding mix, eggs, water and oil on low for 2 minutes.(Batter will be thick.) Fold in cream cheese and blueberries.
3. Fill paper cups 2/3 full and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of cracker crumbs.
4. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes. cool completely.
5. In a medium mix bowl, whisk together the 2 pudding boxes, whipping cream and milk until thick.
6. Pipe on cupcakes, sprinkle graham crackers crumbs, take the back o the spoon and make a shallow depression and top with blueberry pie filling and some fresh blueberries.
(*Recipe from Midwest Living February 2013)