My daughter Libbie bakes again! She is channelling her creativity with this Blueberry Cupcake recipe. After posting this photo on Facebook, the owner of Sugarjones offered Libbie a job when she turns 16. Hahaha. Enjoy this creation...the FROSTing is to die for!
1 package 2 layer-size yellow cake mix
1 4-serving size package cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling
1 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 8 oz cream cheese cut into small pieces
2/3 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 4 serving size packages of Cheesecake instant pudding
2 cups of whipping cream
1 cup milk
graham cracker crumbs, blueberry pie filing, blueberry preserves or blueberry fruit
1. line 24 cupcake pan with paper bake cups
2. In a large bowl, beat cake mix. 1 box of pudding mix, eggs, water and oil on low for 2 minutes.(Batter will be thick.) Fold in cream cheese and blueberries.
3. Fill paper cups 2/3 full and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of cracker crumbs.
4. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes. cool completely.
5. In a medium mix bowl, whisk together the 2 pudding boxes, whipping cream and milk until thick.
6. Pipe on cupcakes, sprinkle graham crackers crumbs, take the back o the spoon and make a shallow depression and top with blueberry pie filling and some fresh blueberries.
(*Recipe from Midwest Living February 2013)
There is no place in the country like Miss Cayce's. It is the most magical place in the LAND! Thank you Miss Cayce's and West Texas for the fabulous FROSTY party this past weekend. Your land is rich in oil...but your people are richer in kindness and hospitality!!! Thank you, thank you for supporting my work, my mission to spread cheer throughout the LAND, for supporting my momma and her battle with Alzheimer's. The donations that you're making to the Alzheimer's Association are so generous.
Enter your email address below to join our mailing list and have our latest news and member-only deals delivered straight to your inbox.