WOW your family and friends with this EASY DIY Centerpiece!
Here is what you will need:
1. Tall glass cylinder
2. Branch, spray painted white
3. Internal poster-board cylinder. I created it by eyeballing the size I would need! I rolled up a piece of poster board and measured the diameter I would need by placing it inside of the glass (that's what I call "eyeballing"). I noted the space needed for the jelly beans to fill in around it! Marked the size with a pencil.
4. Plugged in my GG...(hot glue gun). Glued the poster board into a cylinder and stuffed the cylinder with florist foam, added the tree branch and stuffed it with newspaper.
5. Set the paper cylinder inside of the glass.
6. Separated the jelly beans by color...
7. Arranged them by color...
8. Layered them inside...
There is no place in the country like Miss Cayce's. It is the most magical place in the LAND! Thank you Miss Cayce's and West Texas for the fabulous FROSTY party this past weekend. Your land is rich in oil...but your people are richer in kindness and hospitality!!! Thank you, thank you for supporting my work, my mission to spread cheer throughout the LAND, for supporting my momma and her battle with Alzheimer's. The donations that you're making to the Alzheimer's Association are so generous.
Enter your email address below to join our mailing list and have our latest news and member-only deals delivered straight to your inbox.